[dmarc-ietf] For the chairs: The lack of consensus

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Mon, 11 April 2022 11:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6B5uldHkhmScAINJbL0Z2Ezvg6a43aN3/kwepRUIxRI=; b=oN92gUjoq/UnyN5wPqZFj5j4tltqKXz3zi88B+o80w6J9ByU7ktIrrUVKuZijVQsth dNJqSug7azpjs09Pqs4hHbCAcLNtIT71w6kUKLTgeUjSZr0HGdhUiCTof5VapZOBWzdi eaIBI3JWnMlcFjl1eoyocIEEK+8/8sQEQYyvxMQO9xLoQOSUx2R1L5l3tD/muSVt2ArC bZdSybkXystp3u4tDwe1Oq9xpWzkyB00+ONX5qYgsr7BGsEJo9vVShR7EDT/RWIcqbLN 5XcFFsf+/N/jRL2HtFro2LAQexSxCWiSk2tE/UMgqJdIrb0zQ3wZ4lS2t5VVFVGz9Czy xgGw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6B5uldHkhmScAINJbL0Z2Ezvg6a43aN3/kwepRUIxRI=; b=EFAcaPW+uroXruMjvmxo2Yll/+A+y5lUo2PiwzM+5RckyPpxR1hteneESaxA5ozRiO EyqdYT7Iz2KjiwUz/Z/vlkoBzjEO+D2yQ5YTK3sWLlXaevG9uouNb9EesD/9yAUS0eTd qfsOkR8uMNFr08x7Nyp2k3vzX/a6Zre7QtAB3kS/HwMk469OkSqqG/6KhdFT3rt9maX7 W1B2+Riz68X04n1B8a4B7XSH2XMU8TqetR5H2FKwFwYtRHPTfZbrtXgWOWFejERERdTY agPXrEZwXboDJCbDkSXeGkeXJIK5bcA8YQzldEqWxvvVLKCRa53zojuSp3dg6TLDTyGh 8jog==