Re: [dmarc-ietf] Solution for DMARC disruption of normal email use while still offering its normal protection

Douglas Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Wed, 28 May 2014 18:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=1jLDQLCU9ZGawDOiVJw388IzvcsHdwZ4ycOIEUX+htQ=; b=OF+QsY7c5wb/Z+Pxkd/pTHUTuao1kvqIAhX9ureBaT3u4or97pe6YV9qBgxg0f2W0M 3ovLnTUKHJQpytfAPje1cRqa5hB1pJRORWVJCqv129I8f2KaRjaZPqpWM/XY74c9i+Ef KXUJRL/0Xct3cJYkBtAx46v59AZhp63QjTXpP4sFrXLSS2r6ox1V8y6TDZXxDdo3YXzP KnR3MffWjqoNV7cI55hE1xqyMRqdXMmLdthgdLYHYar632QwGjrCSp+t1WPslF82MVOi i/PjTR28xPTiAuZ02RVARUZAFry+q6fviYxFcOz+7KE3y6ND9xHVPOpo9TtxuA0mSK50 +4pw==