Re: [dmarc-ietf] Solution for DMARC disruption of normal email use while still offering its normal protection

Brandon Long <blong@google.com> Wed, 28 May 2014 22:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=GlQfBdnsRT1xNgRdlP3S3X2CXhc2D4/nxSU90oKbad0=; b=DTyuaU+VeaYfiy9KY5G28GB4cCdqp4mZKigGNYwrXWUMRhkwiFsHIypT8GGsi+EXDH 8ue1UqcrOAxeU8pTW6e83GSGjFAgRqxTi4NpjabVErK6AccZEhtxIGGUJxLUWoq2WM/3 43kyq6zObhF2eIs1MiZjXqkltoU9coRplz4yFUEXGxTLSNmfmP5AvS7RW50S5pIulD7a QrOPFyc6gpZJRIkoP0pnC9ABlqT4woyVNYlCwjQyAz27h7TOfqPyfKOwIiS0BDJaDnci 5FgQiTk9I2RiVpQCUt/uLdgimt5TZCHgjS0gRnp7V300pMN5hzwaSEi01XTvaYFryPPZ 4DWA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=GlQfBdnsRT1xNgRdlP3S3X2CXhc2D4/nxSU90oKbad0=; b=KqLP3w7a3wM6S9D1lWc6dTW/UhnfLuckrfDVWwsbs6IQOd8WGjoldzudPrIj4bY59V ia5Uduuj0bc+nk1fWFXw15JHW3JxZbKVs7TItZ8ak6YWpQzQnluxkJSDCyMsCuEaTz5d 3IizEClXcbDgO0sPpc1Hut5h0ja0MDymXhkHu94nhlRmvmELMJgUyqRq7u61u4+Xk5cl 419FMzIXz0TUILJuJ7kr2Rhg3HlIKfOiYdySJWwzrKsm5KBFo5A6DvCr7L4lY7qo77WU RWj5PQjheDRJmfc5/2svyxPlGETJQ0SfE4I83XiWB3t+lWJ59NIhhBVsJneUp/CXSLrd 0/Yw==