[dmarc-ietf] Are Evaluators motivated to switch to Tree Walk?

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Sat, 18 June 2022 12:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=3fs1eeHYjDMp1Rg+OgImONyplFkiXAKtd+DBn1HK1JY=; b=JS8kX0JpndTZtfdb5QS8SAI5+w6jzasehJEZsE43SYs/0GcB8KlCIGHfTbkjTmbqFs g0ukqGV89licmLZ0Gxg7EwuSDE9RGQbpj1FESjIC2CIze3Qeu1GegS6jh8LABljPMkUi TDB0KJ4tKjaDwMXa+6Gtrm5FY3qbnGfJK3xqkOsjX2w5iKaftVMZmHprMH5bas1422ux +rOkp7YAeFHbrXUlqbdLoSu8YQrTGwvQN0qUlng5rv0mefy9/vv2ToeMYPcUeAuYZm7r RRV1HwfLvKIyy9SEBsZNRtQ9vYdif3/LfrgMtvEXIvWBkiyh2NnCmlmcjx8hvBZ+BDf9 cPWQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=3fs1eeHYjDMp1Rg+OgImONyplFkiXAKtd+DBn1HK1JY=; b=tvWunskvUJ9+ZZMB0GQNziZAhZNdOX3lp9mGoWgeCN+26GH4SO+1zY9bPTnDTJtU4J S6CS8kzIIGzFYNLpMlZbyzQ9H13JFeUu+Sxfcd9YNk8D1obQDG9dg1JA/K9M5FvmuFny IVpK8lnKwUKUN47KYp2ADQI+48fFGww+Gckub/2IUxve1y81f7FmSsDvS2ZPubAzBxgb w+mNQ5Zl6zHnVtYtpFEqZxVm3mwqpXwzLkBJ282xpEZhGdd9qpBrTNe5K09KPfrwP6HB D7obDGQoEP7hbr58igPZJ0wJu/OSuNhPFbamAN9t06mhTJDOdseFtqoUpPsuo3O2ZNYZ E+qQ==