Re: [dmarc-ietf] WGLC review of draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis-30

"John R. Levine" <johnl@iecc.com> Sat, 30 March 2024 18:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed; d=iecc.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=e9d966085d2a.k2403; bh=2Tg7oh+uqGodLfvYe/c/42KhKAMdrAYuA038LH2bgXU=; b=iJX6stNhkBzOS9BFY2Wfhxmxq6/cn91tkpDuJxey4mMRTHDQddoRykn2HDBdx7gzETwvEFpRKssBmjG6iV1tMLphdZTMwHlw22U8bbSPOza7FeXjjiv9f7KLFQs0u1k1UYOF7IoxiNyAIA8bt2jWH3+em+EWqT2rYggczQfmREi6RMvTdTwbboZ+lRLTwRDMDrlTlnE7lgpnvm+tqQxU1ndBMAYSVDuMZ4YXafO3Qsj4t0MJa9a6daiDohXfFYoev6XhrIxpj3xtuVURn+DVApsKo4Sl3+hJnBlvDNIhvP/dA2PURbjPyCCi7DIGGzEPf8BRZgQVVpoWdzCa8DxWUg==