Re: [dmarc-ietf] WGLC review of draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis-30

Jim Fenton <fenton@bluepopcorn.net> Sat, 30 March 2024 21:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bluepopcorn.net; s=supersize; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:Date:Subject:Cc:To:From:Sender :Reply-To:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From: Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=3sl0nn0H9zydvM5Jsw8wECuRgv+Q42gQ1nURU3PKuw0=; b=fWBYiestDAOSybwNVs7GPJ8Eec TLVosX41RRudjTVTDsO2sT7oAzKaUoFp4I3VxU6DfSJr3EzKM901HL3LvzPmwZYR0Tg1IHJwJzdj9 z1RmBMoK5gwGGLi4MOSl/ioItQ/Jav5l86sxRZ9byr2JsTofyErBwFsctLTwQduurA2A=;