Re: [dmarc-ietf] DMARC exceptions

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Fri, 15 March 2024 15:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=17817; t=1710515783; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:From:Message-Id:Subject: Date:To:Organization:List-ID; bh=iRyHjc31RC+l5tz1VHr4gSxs4g803sp ZI3JC5hB+aPw=; b=Z9/Hx9lv0fuIW4V6tzi4ItpbiOzlbaVfmdqvKn6eQNsXh8L OPTq/5gA2MNN4mWqGBPXY+TeURW39kc92LAqyhNPylCWB01u9vtWLK3Cv336S8c0 39pQwlnTEHEjer12ClMk4ctkU6bKO2d3zxDwpy9tSS6ToSKjCzW4p+a4GbLc=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=17817; t=1710515782; h=Received:Received: From:Message-Id:Subject:Date:To:Organization:List-ID; bh=iRyHjc3 1RC+l5tz1VHr4gSxs4g803spZI3JC5hB+aPw=; b=jQ/Pxv7Zs2kplOXETzgOM7f JPsDElhZ8pZ9faAO/hyIsPzAS8J2oojy+HKDe6Va4kEZA/34ol/n3WNq5/GFdPn1 jZnUJxtnfU7J9maDSTxVxNKCBFMzsHkqx4uuFXF/sPNh2j0XeG8Vk2VjhX4trRfh Ew46sK8wjz+MWBO5oedw=