Re: [dmarc-ietf] Updated mandatory tag/conditional signature draft

Douglas Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Tue, 14 April 2015 16:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=tny5ejCdbThp03W2q95F4jaoriClhB5F3CqNjZFgOSs=; b=r7PNZDPbix5SVrPz6G93g9RsWV6a2X1ud8TY63HkaYVP/3TcigsvBAYhEuuSazYKUD k9uD+lxfStynefSzRlx/J2bRCE1ONTiR8VuyEu+v8ap7ZLDN1MyUfgYZs4fQPbNjUphC RryKeVG1lnLPYMcRKYVimMrsAL0As8RwFTafk3aHaoCf4CYs2e/Dz4j7EnbiRw/8lU4K QdRnU8gmiEZobE/MRdrAsMF8GL1QJODtxr9qCS1Nibw86/B5dD2YxO72ibyFaX4I67Ux 3LxvtDyktk7Ki06B425vJMv+30x4Ja4bKkP5ncjK7Jt4KbOm14fuxT0ozy48SYqqoBKt JJTg==