Re: [dmarc-ietf] Updated mandatory tag/conditional signature draft

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Thu, 09 April 2015 12:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=3442; t=1428581193; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:Subject:To:List-ID; bh=X1kFwC3 SyXmvYPuxQAEO3ULLr04Rm6+8FlQX4rFtCFI=; b=rHJTgXzYLZlzKBU+y/bk/Eu wfVV6JA+n6uvogJtrSV5YWwU4WF6fwf/GF7izMAhFJrLMCIpv3ORWB895I8xnQOk 3bv/OBWl0dm98b6Tp9hu4FkqlmG0G+1MfZba+7sjr2L8cjHIgfDHK4gY0KisUYJM I3RKtd/78pirEUEK7O5Q=