[dmarc-ietf] ATPS, TPA-Label, etc.

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Sun, 20 July 2014 19:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5+Gvp0GpLYzR59EyAEVsw5Wo2SQytpnuP6jBYOkI1LY=; b=GwWYTPWXlKEl3hRM6GJ1r2VMBd2GJ8/EvRpqNSwIdtVI8jS0BdQhNqQxYGH8fvt0Xu e4AM09TDszryy+bdq8Ntsrt0QiJS/ZX71fC3CBpxogZ1VucI4B4Ejcs2TWQbHNc+OkyF EtvSVw8mJ8xVMLxLZJrYJP07hvy3hEOvKIsJ6iAk3mxEqtb0W07Qt26txQkg6PTlaCc4 bCthU9XmHMccvCetSUJJD7Y/BFG+BUkuFyBNtILKQC2A4YwuNu92eYsFt5nItYac/TKm uHIWRqN/M5b3dJ3MaAzxI2CNl0Ld/ObOsLnUsYyqAJFaEdk8X2V+zOZlKrb+XmiEK4s5 auDA==