Re: [DMM] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-04: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Thu, 17 August 2017 13:13 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=nq1RflX2MIlldCnD9c4pZPfTKfvn0s6WCJfewAWMe5xfN0rpKE3HioAtmhUrVaziPcI2vx4LMDL+fzyG1aPTPrN2Qy6w7R9dxjqRH4XUCyXfK2gZK75wEgQu3y3/hKTK3UrQLVYXy7NbC/x1snElZz86aI0F7jGHj0ba1u6k52g=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;