Re: [DMM] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-04: (with DISCUSS)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 17 August 2017 14:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=83XzUYB2JPOgQUQGZ9/XOOhyILlpySepW2H0RCdx2w0=; b=CcdIOKhvQgBnYFVcFAgYhVRpwECL9YOahBflH0nyZ8OaDfujWIGRz4tLE+Y6gm8Z9y BTJmCPnExbVfPZTVjNwMlyiPti1kAV1KgsghqmLJS96tnUV7P6tb6K0syR4+0A88ot89 gSQ4+yHhAappkbKXfEWHvXmKu9qtbUr5XbnDScwlGuHPx/RLWVwnAy/+85SBGhHip/yf OvRQxvbRRKYCWr6FchEs/jb/cI/0CB+RxWc1cYbEqEeSL2J3AKH8KeMBCcTOaIC/gm6g N4OO4ayCQ0TNIUasCfttUtpwdKMT0fYR+/rpTHrVlNZ/uphV6Tce4DO0ubTld71DBVc0 ybjQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=83XzUYB2JPOgQUQGZ9/XOOhyILlpySepW2H0RCdx2w0=; b=BHKEHsYVomVsJ2Z3Kq4Zl0FvzKoXu4XDukIT6xt+Tp9sNN+hrDDu20wjxwCYeQBaio 7hkTohg8XkZBK3pkZw7XppeygR4KD4NtQ0QLyrwujOCWB0MaYLA8hQFDzX3C0nfEwjuR s8WhXo9iIMtt/N8A+1vtVnjdS6aiKlCUCnY4QQRTrxvFvSJn9xr4u7WpuYzwy7Yoib+c zltNe9QJioTToESBmqmDBaFPOLUG7Q9o+tEeq4URPFcOfqZy7I9GuXa+PDCQmMrvoS1w ZsEAmpDEBNnlyhz4xdp5+qu5bQh2JTXZphZ92MDTOFv1fCzw+EzfgTIbTxaT/DBe47GZ EmSw==