Re: [DMM] DMM solution space categorization

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Mon, 21 July 2014 19:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wPMkzmKTq/4+iwD4EPypyZZlhITdkfhPzhEe42WBr2M=; b=ORjfmVjLHW8qltX152RaAZj4A0JjS2oyyJiHJuaOM4+oHsCbkazsHfGBNoYvMd53Oi n+t0t7QP5lbAhGEslxy2BWGyEHNWSIotsoVNvppmxSz3wXCmCfoGJ5ErQIVDAtxHn99U oxtqwzi4C0YcsPz9O0ojFltJoLHidzVvPZwuIBryN9JqQr1iUzwNCty6bVMhG3JPwUtx +NdTuqf1E9z1U3xnG2tWN5i35FyNxs4gXQxFCZboQCrFRZj1bY9QMcSxcBokzMJYDeNR vv9aif0pv1OK5GF7nlr0kLfnxku2Q6u/t/Al9jPPGrJ3l2Qh9g7+8yXMpl6nDYAyG1tX 9bHQ==