Re: [DMM] DMM solution space categorization

Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org> Mon, 21 July 2014 14:32 UTC

From: Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:31:47 +0300
To: Marco Liebsch <marco.liebsch@neclab.eu>
X-Provags-ID: V02:K0:xBM5kc+mUtDPu1uzJSHMKnV1mw8kzNT5llooesmDFry 5RiqHv5sorgMwL0LOejz99hqqvV9eDOg5mYeCUTymsG8KuFbGQ 7ccCYXDHSE0q/cq1vwXjSRgPpThOmyCB0AfES7Lno4BN9WioSK Usyh3Ea0EAJ60bk2qeJwVAai66ZREyvmtbFRDutIdUVshrd2zg pdjR0t78I32ndBiW4fyq3pXj+b12/Q/hu8DCtz9pzWE2s/4Ai6 AdVLfMyFJJLuEUI330Flnskxpw2l/wO0QhH+Y/ZRRHcbR42beR k9VR4mcqWBZuwoNRIltMHUSo46i92P2eaPAd4fX4RLBZOwtXxe /VTVwPF/QAAzPhYJyTliz8gQEj93AY2vErQ89Z5TmayGcm2IGC Fe61sM/IILNSA==