Re: [DMM] Distributed Mobility Anchoring - Draft Review Request

Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Mon, 13 November 2017 15:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it-uc3m-es.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=message-id:subject:from:reply-to:to:date:in-reply-to:references :organization:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RHcVlkHQiOK7KRqO9nc++Ejs/0KwbZPE/XjO9h573oI=; b=G9d0if3M15K3/ZHZ2QXCumpz6Zq/W1Gfgzq5w/bezRsQ8GiAdi1djI7B4Q58AVC4JT kxcoWgcE1byyrbSAVNcw3kQ9t2wsBPPQUn5qO4MHVL7zNRL/4BlJCCKICE2OItD34+r6 MaO7Jld37pGAdkfdDeEIPBgR3iyIbO9cpf5YV6AGkFWOPUWO8J3Q/x77AtFg4AHGnvIv vMYs5Bq7xGjXtyrsmVjg4lYrwUdbMDnMdynUp0A9AacZs7yIuO6L4uabfIpX9C/+LFDY iqredBkzV6M5UfI8Y9EL2f+HhxBLUGSPz50zE+3ii99ZtfXJ3TBtTUp7Prt0wEMlkPpG pqyQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:subject:from:reply-to:to:date :in-reply-to:references:organization:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=RHcVlkHQiOK7KRqO9nc++Ejs/0KwbZPE/XjO9h573oI=; b=jYhJnANnXeHFlDhVC25UqnbEnn8hgGqFIHNS++ii9VhT5Nnj03KOusGq/TPXh6I9t2 JZRwz3+hCiKZ9Cd9BU4/Xhv9Xi9bMLuvLOMrck7IX1Kgqboocv5HReSe47aO5R29MsJF qzVwVGfBUfyEs8NOXkrAFHKPjW97GTVpkMalwwZxdvu8gv8M8zPzFGacNyfuW/20P0J2 IhapUKcrg5LNm8ps1hEG2j06vDMxugUGdyaGPgu/bDvB2Xw051mwOnNAld9iHxrVeTYF e3/XfOnw5p9w3xxFFPsoHy60ysCoxlWZMXR4x2Bf/dbrVCgDVntONtSGj++AyI6PEK8t FUVw==