Re: [DMM] Distributed Mobility Anchoring - Draft Review Request

"Byju Pularikkal (byjupg)" <byjupg@cisco.com> Wed, 10 May 2017 17:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=66910; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1494436483; x=1495646083; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=2WC7zlniaXjqmgpTU20Z6MhE/JB9MG+fEZUIRSQJLZE=; b=AOsXnlZlCGx4ZbuVFveAdTrA/1n/6TKdb+JHhdtWC3x9CAkpU/wscsgJ xNiffEY2wMyxAM5SOrx/7JP9OovLZppt6ZkhPv2knUzmA36JRTImqzUht sICizFxrcOU2PdnW7cHjesqJR3KR4n+/FGIeIR6xkwfz0SIm/HRPkuRFR c=;