Re: [DMM] [multipathtcp] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-defoy-mptcp-considerations-for-5g-01.txt

Yoshifumi Nishida <nishida@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Sun, 08 July 2018 18:33 UTC

From: Yoshifumi Nishida <nishida@sfc.wide.ad.jp>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2018 11:33:37 -0700
To: Xavier de Foy <x.defoy.ietf@gmail.com>
Cc: dmm <dmm@ietf.org>, multipathtcp <multipathtcp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [DMM] [multipathtcp] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-defoy-mptcp-considerations-for-5g-01.txt

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for the draft. I have a question about dual connectivity.

"Therefore, in a first case, DC can be made visible to applications
through different IP addresses, while in a second case, DC can be used
by different flows terminated at the same IP address on the device."

In the second case, is there any way for upper layer to know or
specify which packets go through which radio links?
--
Yoshi