Re: [DMM] Distributed Mobility Anchoring - Draft Review Request

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Wed, 07 June 2017 15:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8460; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1496849982; x=1498059582; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=bd5qG74NopGpwtuo1oGutDc6lVabalgnpUIWk0J11o0=; b=kocNysBe+hSVhZvnwNYqbb3PWlmAAPp1kMr3ZP853zx2zGsnl5JrwEIY m8OhCToGDjHt5kuLhmrCLLdSOhq5Hc/82dEl78EzKjm4EbSCsceBOFG7k VGvww5CiAO3EUI6wEv1dpuIitOr9Xzs+aKe/5IcFuIjxOl+YBb9T2XZQL Y=;