Re: [DMM] [Int-area] New draft posted: Anchorless mobility management through hICN (hICN-AMM): Deployment options

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Wed, 20 June 2018 14:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=ZJI+MEM1pooQK9gGB1/f0S1sXYrlUPzNA/mMZ7PFl20=; b=krMLzysEOCDMZIdVpjby60XspQLikY+miJJ2dCS1NfHWLR5MQcQEhntWHuwB7ZdvgE RN1JqSUJ+IZinyRN3PLdF4RxlyjMmom6F/EdCOh8l/Qh5Z9/tMqBt5wvL07QiS98z60s eeCIzsrXijceuqp/PZMFuk+nokw9s9ewUcyWAnZdLJ67X6mWY3ca0u6dVXuwGsIb6tpq Onb67NpVw8KvjnMKOdseG6Yyco+lXyeVAWvlQ6u/hSSHCyDKRijiCsJdGnQRgevUckuR MoTmGJyyYqzYDBFZ647mT2EFA4jyckMmbFhK/LCX6+3bfInJL8IygkrR1SdTQkdgSAq+ 23Jw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZJI+MEM1pooQK9gGB1/f0S1sXYrlUPzNA/mMZ7PFl20=; b=fMDm7JMBYecog60Ui3SJ7owAXuai9FbWZBiqqkrJpxUJW9fSU/7ZG2mgJ+YfEGTRNX /rJ+IaeUZaSU7wXCLVOavQIXrpEAOQJzkDZQkofoizBswiCCjw8DMqspTK4lXcr3H+1C JSOcV1D/mjaxjesR7uZZoWMS9DTMMrkhpUgJl7GpTTh22lVLRSMm34UKchy0oEGBrqQ2 ijEIjb35L4qddtBTox8bkd2z7nS3nnHFwdntNN7UNF12WeK2JvBIA0D+3hX604WdF9bh PGgWb4KUoSsqBV6x4QcK0+MBYD8QylYL3vTjwVsxMRpD5h27WzNjlh8zd51hyi81gDok 1Gpg==
References: <CAHx=1M5MFsR6xBvetXEgcjsLJ8rmuLLBWMf9iXSQDguTwMh4Gg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeonj=E8B9MT3_9zBSzQGgkiqEoMt3a+TX+68OFDeusC7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAHx=1M7BsPwBbO7UwcCdZfQu4XoiCvLjiuh3pAO_-DV_s_TyBg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeomQdDEb0uh1fS2vxvDJzg3+47m-bhz5Ah_O=ay5LFOhQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHx=1M5DizvHPxSxxruS9iJA177GOWuQvv+tOWBwT+QXTZt3GA@mail.gmail.com> <CAC8QAceg0-_41iSC6eBun+uNZ+UA1kn1euf1yWvZ4byRRGOu9w@mail.gmail.com> <1529505221125.58728@cisco.com>