Re: [DMM] [Int-area] New draft posted: Anchorless mobility management through hICN (hICN-AMM): Deployment options

Tom Herbert <tom@quantonium.net> Thu, 21 June 2018 18:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=quantonium-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zpTmzIezZx5mQu1gS7t5MC/hbh/8xR67Oum6gzRwPeY=; b=p1ZM5FJqqN7wPmsXKzXxXG80AMrQEqvfxKK75nIWMoJiKRLrDTx2c/RjmpWVqK9ydb xcs2zqcoqOZo4uahUdD1VIybXhryM3kvCzxf6MHJDit+udnugc2Z1LvsvS8puhSuh+RP 3Ic+CyW7Wpa+4kOEBv9pkONcPnOkfvPRiNA9BFUx6IIRdyBUb4OeDT3W4ZpgRv6Ss+tV OWh5mizK0DA46OWZ7FcMnA2XK77cmNRRpDy24IL5LlubwvGa2GPRdCHDfQhi/G4BWwDD SyZXw4RIxSAazssdONQ6Jw8IUKYiUfQbih5JI1dr7+mi1AXJJxRLXKEkLnAkQ3K1NUb/ EAMA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zpTmzIezZx5mQu1gS7t5MC/hbh/8xR67Oum6gzRwPeY=; b=WCpwfVMeo6+Khwbc+Tm1zIyhE+OQZ55ZZoK0BjO5CBd/QDANeg9sa9Lc89yTFHRXZI G6ja7xHki55A7WbGY6C0YcrMS+5K8ftvdQJp0PsbOBjqC42gBBwT6QcnKrcZot18Dif/ VhLnONDQjMRUIoVBlC2lElAP4tOKEVD/cLIovwILlWf4+TMOHY2tDw++brMOiLWKIlkC 2SI8/rSsfVb3SucWEMgOp9w0aaybHMbShzpKmuRmIHQ4YfrnizzX9AM3XaxwyK8d8wAe nmDZ2uy78kw35lDUx+9yFhzapAdaDkp7tLWdGgH8IC9eckdZ3JCxib0D17PeitZPJzoT lZCw==
References: <CAHx=1M5MFsR6xBvetXEgcjsLJ8rmuLLBWMf9iXSQDguTwMh4Gg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeonj=E8B9MT3_9zBSzQGgkiqEoMt3a+TX+68OFDeusC7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAHx=1M7BsPwBbO7UwcCdZfQu4XoiCvLjiuh3pAO_-DV_s_TyBg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeomQdDEb0uh1fS2vxvDJzg3+47m-bhz5Ah_O=ay5LFOhQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHx=1M5DizvHPxSxxruS9iJA177GOWuQvv+tOWBwT+QXTZt3GA@mail.gmail.com> <CAC8QAceg0-_41iSC6eBun+uNZ+UA1kn1euf1yWvZ4byRRGOu9w@mail.gmail.com> <1529505221125.58728@cisco.com> <CAHx=1M7kWTy_4ZevVS-9X1Utu52oFVmyin4U6FssSsqnOnrEBA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeqBkoqC55dS-4RJ5OtO7hhUviqP420hLEmz2dZ8NM2-Aw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHx=1M6-tUXNq1NefGtrp7a-DLxRkykcfTC0qCHyM+DzM9Griw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMepL6cRxxjMaw8Phj0tZXuG64-yEZyu+SJYvjm-owmpe9g@mail.gmail.com> <CAHx=1M4Z5zaoyezVDAPyRcVOMstW2OraTB4Gj6T02KvU=L=WRQ@mail.gmail.com>