Re: [DMM] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-04: (with DISCUSS)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 02 August 2017 23:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=l0s18xwK0GGZNlfBZvYJYDNhh6TwFCHIHkquNke2/SA=; b=pubPmRl/JlEn1R3USD/ILzydImip+4eSlcb+TwiDwPtKrO/Dge70/vgaXX0hkVJPN5 /o5eEDB5AZkFWwj9w4oC9E1A1QvKQ9GvfNLOHLUUkScQBUqhKk7vknlYOYZGxG5OAhFp mhhvqk+4E9fVs12L5WEF9t/tqKZ00e3gQu+wCNa5kY+cuhAzOY3F/4VlJr6Dho+o3SmY 3Us43HmoFga6O+X0HgBeQ3HuQIFiMapaKpOc3PNceaWj4U3nByvTkKmDcIBv5nV2ntEp dpTwM1P1EPGOXsGDFk1dktnDRtakn2A3vEXp8TKh9HMSG3XOko7DImT0Q61x6A4KJ3o7 Rviw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=l0s18xwK0GGZNlfBZvYJYDNhh6TwFCHIHkquNke2/SA=; b=rS6JbEadoOOqhXxmztZTZcLcMjscrm84YLFnP+b75pqXDEIVy7QgVssLFstm0w5Eej AAyweZulGmNrlDPiy7d3t0jVo+qgmOYNp31lD0WoQnUuD4qqMkd86ZXIqH2ANP9eZmBU zkml77ouL3kafY9S/irlVHywRfu0YcvXgMf0UIuUZaoKXJSCIZIBHhN5zHb6TDX6PwGu 5a8DVQz2DHofVnsZZPkwCMCyn/gleG4BOB+9Ea9AcR8HAlWjAfHnfw8rB9aeUtKu7+Sr h3rmhk1UMuMcX35eRROVVgqYh1rRMq0PCVS9HFNgRrknIlKomxKAzeWnGtb0jraxanMS LOnQ==