Re: [DMM] DMM functional framework posted

<karagian@cs.utwente.nl> Sun, 04 November 2012 20:02 UTC

From: karagian@cs.utwente.nl
To: Marco.Liebsch@neclab.eu, dmm@ietf.org
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 20:02:30 +0000
x-originating-ip: [130.129.67.215]
Subject: Re: [DMM] DMM functional framework posted

Hi Marco,

I have read this draft and I think that it is useful for the DMM WG. However, I have some comments:

1) Can you please emphasize which approach have you followed in order to derive the functional entities that are described in Section 3. One could derive other FEs than the ones mentioned in Section 3.

2) What are the main differences between the framework that you propose in this draft and the one proposed in: framework, like the one introduced in http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-chan-dmm-framework-gap-analysis-05.txt.

Best regards,
Georgios