Re: [dns-privacy] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Allison Mankin <allison.mankin@gmail.com> Sun, 28 June 2020 20:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ODGLEnlq9T3ZSmDa9EN0qAGgDc7jF1TsbMsEEX3Jb4k=; b=FbRhovKab3DXE/UwAKTyJaDsgBGIr1pGTb6x4TeJcKvpN4t6ItfUqFBFHPOw3BcWsC x/xT3dTx2gGqf0Jk13u3KVMOSA/wuE8YhAIXfPveGvwPzaay0Rwd+gL46WSqP9RS7Q0f bLL2Ro9ynIRXtVKJonGWRNDiWn1APMSc6Gd13hq87rvaOsyVnCQpXb+xJoVPWKKgHuFB R0KJNaslMYX9Gwk3rnTtJvgu+yeoLnA6o6UDJsP3+GbK1NpoMS3AqTg9tyIldVwZ6wok p4aazmqPgLP+cGaqkoxwGjtD7AN9aZ2Nwfd1vS5CsLb4Ed1DbuR5LIl35ul74V2V2QPu WKoA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ODGLEnlq9T3ZSmDa9EN0qAGgDc7jF1TsbMsEEX3Jb4k=; b=RN6nB59KeXtOpyAPCvyvks9FUtbrWpoXHuNxm67bRl32PrK9t59aRvXTwdbJbODiv6 s+mcnvwg30gMg15AFUwcEf8xHAjuDYDxgn1srAZmko8f9PKI9ox/3z6+QfdTb0DUZi23 CoTDjo0IJWByM0nrIiVKWS3puwt0Ws1bKpv2KVwOTjC1DEuKDhw9giWvmx8cykcMVKUi 4/ntCqEfCLqlLGCRHxxTLWLRVtdxztLzhAHzhjSwavR37QSOIruBrXAaaMXcUKkKaL6w /tUS1KnlLO8UDduwVOhq0ATVxJ39MPkuKUx5BnSoJziz8TRl8WrDAm7WyZLpDKV7A6ig 0+TQ==