Re: [dns-privacy] Fw: Fw: New Version Notification for draft-zuo-dprive-encryption-over-udp-00.txt

Hosnieh Rafiee <hosnieh.rafiee@huawei.com> Thu, 16 July 2015 09:22 UTC

From: Hosnieh Rafiee <hosnieh.rafiee@huawei.com>
To: "zuopeng@cnnic.cn" <zuopeng@cnnic.cn>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 09:22:09 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.221.82.243]
Cc: dns-privacy <dns-privacy@ietf.org>, yaojk <yaojk@cnnic.cn>
Subject: Re: [dns-privacy] Fw: Fw: New Version Notification for draft-zuo-dprive-encryption-over-udp-00.txt

Dear  Zuopeng,

Thanks for your response.

So, if you change your algorithm to use symmetric keys that approach, then it is similar to what CGA-TSIG is doing, for CGA-TSIG either UDP (if the message size doesn’t exist) or TCP can be used as a transport layer.

And if you use DTLS, it appears that it is similar to the other draft related to DTLS,

It appears that I have problem to differentiate your work from the already existing drafts.

Best,
Hosnieh