Re: [dnsext] URI RRTYPE review - Comments period end Aug 15th

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 13 October 2010 18:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=fWVUC4hJD0zyMK1RUSN7LQuo/lfXU+DQWz2Xy9pajgw=; b=TLyY7WvFL7NWmNRmwfCjHuRXnLgaELyV+A9IC0ZiLzlAG1u3OmiHmvVBn+Gb7KSsXJ g1alAG4P89uVJdSVfE8ga+B7l0chIm8QE4xpzuBZ64FfltVbGusDTwsVYn8C7nnHrg9B nTCdaKGFYdQfEHWPoEYzk4D+OfgBMD8E8sv2M=
References: <20100725184119.GA42253@registro.br> <AANLkTikLbJwMLjzgyhFZ+fcc63-6wo0ccBb_CRgL2hw2@mail.gmail.com> <8E0002DF-09C9-46CD-AB1B-6DE946E3D0DC@cisco.com> <AANLkTinuNGYU_eoh5-Y=XJwmeo6psU_vPYt1vFAjq+Kk@mail.gmail.com> <C9DE16B6-3740-4670-955A-60448A14A7E8@cisco.com> <AANLkTi=W_6vP2wOfE0eiBNWviRXqHnKFuqNnOtt2Vwen@mail.gmail.com> <0058A35A-86AB-4BC8-A9C0-2DD92CA04265@cisco.com> <AANLkTimnZDATPy5Angw8o6rFQrmiQhfyvBNCjfTwV1KO@mail.gmail.com> <B65EFD00-6580-4379-B586-F08F4500B381@cisco.com>