Re: [dnsext] fun patent on dns-0x20

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Fri, 29 June 2012 12:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=kyzGF6tfzx0X07oekek+IMg6mUOJnmXNWkCe3QTswW0=; b=isQ4HTLP3H3TShCJYXmNGDFvGCIPrprpAzp3/df4EgVw+KnvJHQ0S9JfL1e9xWeb71 XZvJBl8dXTxKgjO2F+3hbEGm+1hFIp7ZwpWbR1/WGRhijhryUkg1FPuXpcQBvbKhH04G 4ffkZiGNpiV/e3m6c8VuZVVl+pTzJAc0eS0YU2z7B5BDOgvQOwAeiyOzVncKDTrTkj8h 1q/SwbrYjrtvOyxHL8dk8sStou9hGD1cWeyj+UqQQAjLXJiCWeFVEhSI7xP3vXP/7J63 WBOfpVw6/djURZQHvTncbgZ3gJjPvb507XHvFv7tjeQBodPRsa2NTrQOXFLBq0qd4tNW X4JQ==