Re: [dnsext] draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes as AD sponsored individual sumission...

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Sun, 14 April 2013 22:45 UTC

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 18:45:31 -0400
To: Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com>
From: Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1365979532; bh=aJUEC8LvR+v0o6izvaY7a1Wf7fPLqzo3gEvd8d88lbo=; h=Received:Received:Date:To:From:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=KMp2lMH/ojZayaYufUP4VCoDM/z8p9czs+aRa9Xk3+r1nNWoDFD8ITaIuK/1toFBe F7hbD0rjcbpvdIxFOOMNAI03T3CejKB3OK74WY8BUHVFQJYQv8Bioqo7j2DQyCmeru LJcH0QbUYXufsZ6wf4QMWlPiupjLgrpHe/Zm08aeVy9ZuAXndH4/Loz8x607Aoi3oI C7InyTPFAqQmZOvk+npVwy/ZlNsVbmtx/E9sAbj7XnCao1r3FzqqUbiYmnMVGd/T+5 Vf6XlYhYuRvVr7dLtETdgqshxfxDWsBLn0hFQs8cK+Po0i6Ih+48iOD1CaEEawDrMT iGXMD38zhJQCA==