Re: [dnsext] draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes as AD sponsored individual sumission...

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sun, 14 April 2013 21:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:cc:content-type; bh=PAN+m0gZBHZQ42uxQvZRv3ksBpzjWBbYv2v9OPe7ELs=; b=kgjxWiVM4XlVgPKGmLBjCh3yhzpMIAdOsRIWMwFZxehP1WdnOaODAjw8QPts/dFT2+ EJ83A1rJQj4WMSuioHBLYpQEL7WEUAV8xRu0huZBMHjwXiamh46DYpf1Lbi3fIrN12ye IwuU1WzzZ+B7gUOVCB+9lMIbvYlU9F4wVmYgmTIip6fDsnVPxfmKzh8MD/8yvdNCBBqy Jwxfcqe/1Ujj832plnTWPGdrKQCRkicP1PZA0tHXSUEsPFBkFcDluMSYfg4dllMPgzUb lEvsY6zukO9IqPW+qXn5bj2rN5k4Fs/WDUTzwHLOKwXUSENycwOii+AL78WeWV1Onx+/ SyIw==