Re: [DNSOP] Updated cheese-shop.

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 29 February 2016 16:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=h3qOG9P4Y1zZwdrvPPi5r+v/si2IamPuKaH5TaGRdA4=; b=XRVGhjliDN9kyX7fi6egI+p43fbOqAd9WPlsq9LySUi1Ya0hs6qCd97QKlzA6Egib+ 4xsSBzieOGy7qUQUzGPM/Lu6h8xDKcxNv5j5xY5qhLONWbqHB/e2ar3bmWN40JxWkmQA R+MVGb9cz6Z+mAmvSzQpn1aDysfQUjYT/vIC6ZLsTOSBpnAN96rO0tqnAcfSDJ9Ijp2J vcPwmIvMphBE/7rfByMCG716FZ/bttPrKYtu4yBGr0W9Prn9h1crLu/JFq0fyFcvP/5b crrcMXhjT3tNP8XF70brkNkA6RzeNvspOZLJHZb//gdokio1NYh6nHcLMIhsM5ICqR7X KO2g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=h3qOG9P4Y1zZwdrvPPi5r+v/si2IamPuKaH5TaGRdA4=; b=kn3QxHBUlslKuvwkPB+Sx5zA85zhegNuiob0QYPy4IntgjVf2ZI+qcj1nC1UagTSJX SYPeHLYhIfnyZBwe1G//M6IUfUM05auYgdVGg83HXSZnf959PSIDqo4hsb+netkoPwap ff7LR++oKPizD+QyWA1o7Uwwc8f8p5DnQAflzNCh7AcV/I2thp7eZMJI2FkN4LSKcgVv zB6jxi7kjAP24F2kqBPYA9uqS9mXme6Iy0uWtSdoZ/jAYH6ps73t6ztOqBj9csFty2y1 TdDVfJw1AU2c+eEI5dBOXdk8UggWcYvyjXWexSkDShOls2I29QMW2F2NTWT3WXbTUdF4 oXzw==