Re: [DNSOP] Updated cheese-shop.

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Sat, 27 February 2016 00:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc; bh=mRlBTxS15Zip+HtZGLj4vpMfBGegSPZJjIH1IDh8Zfw=; b=M0WNfrCTvTciEO/4DYtR2aA89w1APQ2hYV8JxUHXJZiWzjfcIzaX+iAZQRsgEmMi4T HP2jhUIqYEIiZ6w15czXJoJfemxo7FBfqsyDVzLWp8EjxgSsrUsEH2A7habh5i1VWMPB uWmB4S0v7Vz2nxHrwJ8vdj6i7ODJrqKjEyBZUdnxoW+Yu0ew3XYFr3XiiM79vuP6YQ0H S9E1MYmDw0K4Kp/DTS/od/8kXKRzQ9ipwWhCt4hNu0kexTLO7vZ06ugnA0RHz917NBh2 ddrLuGyuncpceMBDO+HdAYmZFebtCsOR7qm/LWKSGTp2Ul1IAU77UWeEInDnVmFnuLnt DTmw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=mRlBTxS15Zip+HtZGLj4vpMfBGegSPZJjIH1IDh8Zfw=; b=QB21oDAPKgCfUSNujMF+rDTz8wnBaGW6mR42hwFPUFE0lVw9+lZsrwKjYCeRD/TXwZ JQkvPWI1PEh3ZzRAJgR5g/FFg2kXqjRRNrpGkF+78gdQQDhFmHW+LnM9IEsfw0M+xLl0 MZDjly1/oOVgPSU1XJzI0fHvqOdXRhMy2wOQ31yKpJEgRnCfTf1VlReP3JxAs9YEX672 8TozOIplPs+kT2QThsOcY7wd/1d3fJpcfj8DUCc52n2bUcvFtyB11QkmpRRFsFRgbWK6 83lAmSq9mUthJ1IGEbfO2o41pFlbFmPgi6PgReA5UoQti4DUeRW4EK/uxXgQNkftqu01 9QKg==