Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-ns-revalidation-02.txt

Shumon Huque <shuque@gmail.com> Wed, 09 March 2022 05:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3ztW5zz/gm37ytNNW4m+B0DcYLUQE2HeMlhP1Cd7YIc=; b=eZOpyaz8ouH25/BhGNtpduANA9JAw52pdzn/fFmHAXviuJicxKw2KcPhZ/NL7wGYl+ acAW2tDFhHAOmb1UBjBx4oAnWe9O9V09YlMmCfNK3tSK+N25P9pIGl/mctSWJvwQ5gGe i+rY3tdJYGg3WTLf3uQRDiEkdWv9XtrmQJTLe+dEYjGfSLSuwV++lrh5SGwq7y2ROhSp ddiUcSgXPWvdmEyYgllA3f8+Gf49zJioPKY7Ox1Vn6XWeQ2sWvzavZhYmgC5U3G/ekK4 edsO2HAnOG3h1MafcjuqQohEWBqYxQeM8WgD/W4EI3U4FJ8pQty+KoK2irVhSQAQqi/W wgJw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3ztW5zz/gm37ytNNW4m+B0DcYLUQE2HeMlhP1Cd7YIc=; b=UIXgaCvtbxgTf6nryAQDzfyLCy4I9+SB+7XgZ175FBHkKr7G7Xf+JVF1FXeuXp4Yw5 4rAjWfVF82yaD2laOnxNJK8ed76slezktAT0dxWa7HYjSZvjiBd724DD2UHhEl4AXJwD rKjiKXOizdBJZjLddKqn1Sx6HiXLpzddXmgOcFomOLFrGHIQyHcygMCCNBvDAd4iruXa wxDo7mCzAoa4k854uZwxiGUZxwuG6Cg2/+hWJXHXlIhjAavEd2q8mpJ3zKrOV3rqC26a nMDObQlUp4mNna+Epz8VlCc75oCKqBitzRtSgmpJNNhnbyfoXQAI6MCBkMh9g6F051IM QmWg==