Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-00.txt

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Tue, 16 December 2014 17:54 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=1fO4tQsaieeANqckmKAegu9bYncbBbs/afbMlroosC0=; b=OZi1F09pfnvw/SIFTPJqc5nT2mogWsgYRPW6Ccu1oyS/TQ6DJJpXeA3L3BLsD66DCn czu294Y5kj4eM7Fs1IDNENpD753V+yLJhEe//aRP383rEGsr4r7VDsVpWrIFGLi3lVw5 +ueAnV4E65OO3sNx97vV12vYHf+QyWGd8rtyhghKlNQKRHTn56JkSIuQLeM624hlZ5Eb 1V+rs67bJHI87rXoxTqXzkrxlEKbkj8pv6dGNUzcOaZPCYryCdd6HUTHYG/WkGcdezEZ B+FDUzl+2L0+Iai2pUtZ4WGJAg63EOZoNVDx28WxPkFlSBtynmM5KE9PKZw8tFA4Nixd mi9A==