[DNSOP] review: draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest-04.txt

Joe Abley <jabley@hopcount.ca> Mon, 29 October 2018 21:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hopcount.ca; s=google; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references :to:in-reply-to:message-id; bh=y2GA3FMOFt/UO5VLdXs50odI3cCniN5uUMyZzDvm0WQ=; b=D18Wjb8qapfAM8sA7mT7dWpLvVt+O72zZgXe0LK/i9D+dRgKOUf9rGTk4VP10y66Oq aP/eROKtkrcGRvwD0rNsvaochDBbO9HD0v2l7cKOjjOQqa7JsyDtYzZ7+Cucq3dZFCsT Ah+hzRAVYtie2b/iskK1G4lxEsAXfMHK5wL5w=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:to:in-reply-to:message-id; bh=y2GA3FMOFt/UO5VLdXs50odI3cCniN5uUMyZzDvm0WQ=; b=TpzkeKR5kRGx5cq+qgdzz8HmQOHCSeSaFnBGGa4ETtLnau0BngwRb83pMXTVRKaKgx a4w7EQ9T6A+G3yo60ioIEj3HJ3KZqmNLzV/LmvRhuc6s2QxViLZkfnGREl/OECZUZwRo 2VsQnUIM/7lR28+eJZnN22Y0Mxy0jHsL7pECdkU4aAlacTrWJr+IEHxt/caDGqhi00Ut kupRkqmSoRAusawgKxJrTHEpxO6ItcLCuxTiApyzpR2exZkXAkv4MjkuEGqLBEY4txjK QrVIUk9HC3dlEjyCxflZJ/ltE0W/Vhur5mlNfo1g2tbq7MqLhiBgDDihtJtuLXC2pjir UDog==