Re: [DNSOP] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec-04: (with COMMENT)

Shumon Huque <shuque@gmail.com> Thu, 09 April 2020 15:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ADH3OOyNVoHN8hz/mhN0q2fgZESuOciP741/B4prhBA=; b=ERbhOo1KfQr1ZGknRoIi4trWNI3cxtxiKG1C4peJW7AfMyjCfrxHMckcBBO1cWl7ka MssBGTxJUkDahvmf9Etwo+k9c43IQexMTuQv9qk37SEni1JdPN6wghhui3c+D7VGBp4f vb8pmxZdWtIerglTpeB95JAIJVqB1OO/twM5ymCxReehjPdNNDMHwv/ujfCBs6h0JdXf ykhoAnchumlX0EAYxK5oSGI/KqWFARGMelOOefImjjSGrcUIw5EnVuCtdznMcg1rx210 ZeaQYvzSVuYefU8CXdMiMhfynGEwTMTSFsV5Y5/Y2lsv2ZaG270z7/fxzMcSrkS/cMmV qNDg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ADH3OOyNVoHN8hz/mhN0q2fgZESuOciP741/B4prhBA=; b=rTjFhYr1KTGb8QVaLck7o3kKcYYDAiDOj2gHFNcuPJs6e0WoTX0CMw+YTaeueRpvyH VatFtXm+Sj1YgHKYtBIBj0tY9PLoNEPwZc55X1AbiuRcKrB5bIUv0njZdz36jpcXPht2 aiQGfIVs3+xAmMAuL5R2/FfONjJKzP9l+1ywB0oYug7RS/ZjcSCxJON3vm4HGemyeIZF VqzdUZmbap6/3DlRVtRlcPLvJSmdjPoFFdKX/+FywZ9r3E3yX+8/WK5LoxjAZwdC6qVO 4/bvCMo9gR2WNtqCAKP1ddIV/Jb5wZYuvPpnJ/vFCdpWoiF1xGcSKWrukdGselKaE3RI kI3w==