[dnsop] dnsop-ipv6-dns-issues: references and doc organization (fwd)

Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi> Wed, 04 August 2004 22:58 UTC

Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 00:55:22 +0300
From: Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi>
To: dnsop@lists.uoregon.edu
Subject: [dnsop] dnsop-ipv6-dns-issues: references and doc organization (fwd)
Sender: owner-dnsop@lists.uoregon.edu

FYI -- resend. (with a slight update below.)

1. do we want to split off some sections to separate document(s), for
example Forward or Reverse DNS updating?  We'd still need to wait for
such a draft to finish, though.

2. are there references which are not normative which we should wait
for? (i.e., important references, which we should wait for if they
aren't RFCs already)  Thomas asked us to sit down and think real hard
about this.

Please provide feedback.  If you agree with the current approach, feel
free to send a note off-list if you don't want to spam the list.