Re: [DNSOP] comments on draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-nxdomain-cut-00

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Mon, 23 November 2015 18:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=IZ/h0dTVKcI+yae40J7Qjgq10Zy8BCPukOWg+y9wx6Q=; b=kePo7MdAG6PfQSkBs2x16WymkCbgZyLowx0PloYUjgo3/a8huDyI4TvhQDwIXSmKB5 K5ZAhsDdC2KTX1+CNe7AiQxSN0JHtjS9WNdnLMxOJ0gxW4+IJFnrktz9fHHG0a3vNruN qArCsnF4QuJ7mwHDUbc9tkWCYZxhMC4hlfwgWCkWvveUQacidWt/M5z59maJIa1Gn7oE crHbEALFtFSQciCTWnHossufWF4cuxTE7pKbDfAuIY4GK1FY0Y5lGaoK/Lqllrs/AZBW 99XDiBYWtqFJZDenEdRw+mcGz+v7IgG5B9Za5rynXofffaVwl9qVFPsIQ3ws9pFH/rTh 0Nwg==