Re: [DNSOP] Simplified Updates of DNS Security Trust Anchors, for rolling the root key

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Tue, 30 June 2015 19:59 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=dD915Z/oa9j+AnIskXvhj0K+V/BTVpT1EluMIMccolw=; b=MMMjzEm6pMU+zS3xRsUDgBvnjQOyOHMt6tyY8emdJHnf8P6aouKseQSbiX0d2N+M1+ n16xyUpzckQyMb29NRLyZA5N+iYZ7lwKHZE3f/MAo9Bdy4K1BCK5zRhvct6nr6IxTRn+ DrEVRXARH6MhXadp91DwCoAXRfds0xvs3O4gJkxJoGlw7za7hkAgb53S4gH2vsUE16FD Q1H1GeUGSVnGGO3EIehoDHn6tfK0bbAXu9Mkvv7p9aTutG/SkgJpIPX28gExoYrRaJZ5 UhVsidAVr2G+niG4azX3JE0AiUw07x96x100bwRWtdbUHmgQWJU2oVEKgg3H5rV3DUse G3Sg==