[DNSOP] draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-httpssvc-01 feedback

Eric Orth <ericorth@google.com> Fri, 06 December 2019 22:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=DoDsADJ5nVDTOCcgB3+bLcUusnv70Z18JTlVWKSN5UI=; b=nwaUtFFmMtQyeufZIntwtwMKFkGMB/qSS2Vrr99pRfdgoPPL+0ZwHY5mQNRO0x5XpL KbdAoV61/XdRtnwu5yF+Pc1SQV5bP7WiGzRJj30RATiIk2sw98lrzNuelo+lTRO0T9ze qsEfYTzd6W97wKjs8b/beYNBD1IS057dkrPhn2XkjNhFbgI4f4PVhjSXAttXHXzmzkfA Q/Hih/muW3hJRbD5iE1WFNfRDzfb0+YIx+epj/EExYeMRzAdL8swt7gG8JJjqOeZE13n j6kdMGrjFL30a7rtNUex2QZxnaUpSOo4Ovbxi7YWD+33q0Hjj9pQPkHlzcC3Dvso54iK 1dUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=DoDsADJ5nVDTOCcgB3+bLcUusnv70Z18JTlVWKSN5UI=; b=E0MSA7unTM72QtmJIaVC8mtCn23PR+TOd4AEdr46swixTy0PHl/XTHKXuVIdaRvjj9 7X4Wc+hHb10EV9s/INDGUGmAPGNkYRVaG/ghXE00BWbp23g9rDhyh195y14dmzeWUJ+s sBtzxbcdLnRDwGUVFt3LpolsEVcLO3GdD7sDloFEeMuaxm70AkqYMZ4qJ66753zgK/3X mJdYdf/e42Yxf25Vg+NZEptkwIU7LBlOVyXRJHLAIaWnCpXg0SISRdeun66erkGLXskZ /FzyN2Guoi3aKZH3cAyo0JBDt2ZUzDn38KUp+wA38OKhI41Ni6pFwF8iKP7UQ9d4/67A /Hbg==