Re: [DNSOP] review: draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest-04.txt

Joe Abley <jabley@hopcount.ca> Wed, 31 October 2018 23:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hopcount.ca; s=google; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=ZZn1DqTY/zDBZCYIy9r0hBFkV8zrJc90d5fnujSe6iQ=; b=UBOS2+glYCGTq+LyNXON6xk4C2HE7PuLOq+63MJ+ipfqZlHlKLO7iPEaYfxmTjpMUC k2C3VvTu2ECy221z3gR4F2FVvOYzlaP9Awi3+zZa4m035WOVED9hbLtlEkq18rysVJEL h/JRNi79FuQNEtTAiJ7VqigTQTPwc9DoLOIR4=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=ZZn1DqTY/zDBZCYIy9r0hBFkV8zrJc90d5fnujSe6iQ=; b=D2WqRZ7L4iPag9XOQpakJIt3hX31pIs0EDJi6C4E4z/y7xMdXCMk2KdWyedjHVDaRW HwyJAYnod5D9/TrEcJlmqdR039oKi/Dku7sW76+qS6zW0F5XOsX4flAIX+c1RQhXCc9U e8zQ6JE9Ii6rsqtehvvNf3syrBVd2YBp/8ejnU5X9lQiaSB+a88GUQwFrOOzMXLuK/ao 0K7jogL5Ekkh1NvTdqaLO2c2WCQLRdoXkiN+t8QQP7HrFRN7gJf5CkqFau/9Zz8OFSto EVnfqXGub9QHRQ0CIolnsbBWMYPpLIlXiSWGT4g9STvWcKp7zgfDGZYIzxAXkAZOuoAX 9L2g==