[dnsop] draft-krishnaswamy-dnsop-dnssec-split-view-03

Suresh Krishnaswamy <suresh@tislabs.com> Wed, 23 August 2006 23:23 UTC

From: Suresh Krishnaswamy <suresh@tislabs.com>
Subject: [dnsop] draft-krishnaswamy-dnsop-dnssec-split-view-03
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:24:03 -0400
To: IETF DNSOP WG <dnsop@lists.uoregon.edu>
Sender: owner-dnsop@lists.uoregon.edu

The latest version of the DNSSEC split-views draft addresses a whole
buch of comments that were either sent to the list or directly
communicated to me.

Major changes in the the draft are that it now actually makes
recommendations about which scenario(s) a particular option is best
suited to; an improved network architecture figure (with thanks to
all those who contributed); reorganization of text with new sections
added and portions moved to the appendix. I've also added some text
to suggest that this document is more a "DNSSEC" split-views
recommendation rather than a "DNS" split-views recommendation.

I personally think that there is enough agreement within the working
group that this topic, in general, is important. Does the group also
feel that we have enough of a start in draft-krishnaswamy-dnsop-
dnssec-split-view-03 to form the basis of a Working Group document?

Suresh

.
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html