Re: [DNSOP] The DNSOP document list; request for reviewers

"Hosnieh Rafiee" <ietf@rozanak.com> Wed, 10 September 2014 20:35 UTC

From: Hosnieh Rafiee <ietf@rozanak.com>
To: 'dnsop' <dnsop@ietf.org>, Int-area@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 22:34:24 +0200
Subject: Re: [DNSOP] The DNSOP document list; request for reviewers

Hi,

During Intarea session as far as I can remember (probably others can also
remember this.. the one who attended my presentation in last IETF), Suzanne
raised this question that why a draft related to DNSOP is in intarea.

Maybe now it is a good timing to raise this question that whether or not
DNSOP WG wants to accept to work on this draft or whether wants to leave it
to intarea. If it supposed to discuss in DNSOP then it needs to be in the
list of working items in the links of documents. Please share your opinions.

In both mailinglist, there are some discussions regarding this draft and I
tried to keep the discussion on both mailinglists.

A short history of this draft.
This draft was related to DNSEXT and active since IETF 85.  It supposed to
address the last miles of internet and focuses on secure authentication and
automation of this process. During this time, several people reviewed this
draft (most reviewed was offlist ) and a few was on the mailinglist.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig/

Thanks,
Best,
Hosnieh