Re: [DNSOP] draft-lewis-domain-names-00.txt

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Fri, 18 September 2015 14:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=PMQXd0OZBLeMitfsoUK/hZcBQhfbj7FaH6iRLc48+QU=; b=WxCJrmXjDcyMn/q2HZMVtwFOKJr1wimLRvXUh+BN33mlpXSdhCH6MyTMNGyIuGN+Nz Vne3v5YLLlCm0NVWbbWwySEDHYQQBku7H79ZgdtACffU3r/ZErtzvHp3CzDWMCqhDfQR 0INnUWUwQMQhWysor+a0yF+XgbCkJXS0V+os/FoKOTXLj94YcoFjqii3huVbIfY4N2v7 rnv66VOyFam6BfYi/RZZ5k/vuK1OxO2CtMvW0IKg7CNBao3qSBWSdDwzZksLleADexT7 kYVpnOgo/Hk2D7UEf8OrHCMatIjxwqURpAa79yz1j4aqIpy5HC9B2VbyUxsHcl5tZC4T JMgA==