Re: [DNSOP] New Version Notification for draft-adpkja-dnsop-special-names-problem-00.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sat, 02 January 2016 03:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=vxVhuErmvOmtfxNGdceK75wNysltRnbpf8CwrWcEg70=; b=yKlZggjNRxkt1q/v476JaNvKIZ6D2E/mYjjE+rvMHNdt8rwaASY+uuL41Fdo7nRnqW slF1UsvI5KYb6jBKG/bXWDpLs5z3r19L0/fif3bhvkxP+EgJR1dsllRJ92dJaq/3g+uk mX4xTgweXrrfXy2JFln9fPwu3yzYYtjFSnzSXPgJxAvK5wPQxL6qgEZ+M3ULjrJXqb1X moBODLx591hbid6RIPE4OrDhSV4CfOBGjPdUXpxUrnswwPccwPZaWEHpWqAVbbZ/Ynyn m+BF42wFWN3fm30hh9om03lsxsaAIByxYf/eNMDNGucfcXSwkKINEt6F6SPEW5w9aokG LdyQ==