Re: [DNSOP] New Version Notification for draft-adpkja-dnsop-special-names-problem-00.txt

David Conrad <drc@virtualized.org> Mon, 04 January 2016 03:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=virtualized-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=6GDKKBLNre2a3frRhE6mv3EjkhODGFjOXWZa9/7y6zI=; b=aYU19MwVsL35FGFx6lnOXhxrwjAxmJoKIqn+31RjmhaVNhyGYPQbM6zTByYJzc7O2N s5yvXM4sQ0E0UO2DU3ilwmrhXOBUaiJC7en87rAxuBJh9hMr3sOPbaQ1BlxfaTE3yiOl +ZCsWRdrAoHcJ/oqfnOZgzbvRp6FfiER75ovjZ4m9603FJmaJInyuBwKM+ko3OaP+35t Ee3DXUTLLx/Mw9RHgvuCGLJ3KxQMLvP8vFSp7lw8rS/HsoIvxScFYzvU6QJbyBr91lLH 5ix3CwDRGCvH/QX2UUwLhRj5b8E4BMzV6doWb/JQ2Auu3THUmW3dghdmv0hWtfMXiEL+ Wfsg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:mime-version:content-type:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=6GDKKBLNre2a3frRhE6mv3EjkhODGFjOXWZa9/7y6zI=; b=G5uQcdlnVhkUo3RiNruEItFjyq/8KVRgMkzeLAMObdu34ZKCimkABFYBnqjQ+ZCybH EVcSspydw8DzcYllVlDh4yR2oWLF1dg1g2yZxSQMTJx5FuIV17T4C12OveS4/jy5bw3J gHacy3hybLXhfOxTDbCRjbjoN1T1GU3HcfC2dV1Sw4bBeV7vifA3tJok5vM1Hz7CQrcK JNJIOTcVLoxPMVPAz9KmX8gJ24G80lx98Vb6mFF6+EUCr6zQDnBT/Cymu2UzcBrKjJI0 871OV8qk2le4SKIXCVBvbF71NcQP4gcfwDm0vNpyb67o7kLzfUT1r383TFmIlKua7htm Cqlw==