Re: [DNSOP] Fwd: Re: Roll Over and Die ?

Todd Glassey <tglassey@earthlink.net> Tue, 23 February 2010 15:07 UTC

Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 07:09:12 -0800
From: Todd Glassey <tglassey@earthlink.net>
To: dnsop@ietf.org, "chair@ietf.org" <chair@ietf.org>, "Contreras, Jorge" <Jorge.Contreras@wilmerhale.com>
Subject: Re: [DNSOP] Fwd: Re: Roll Over and Die ?

> On 02/18/10 10:06, Todd Glassey wrote:
>
>> The Vendor's who ship BIND as a part of their OS's are being told that
>> they must pay the ISC to 'join the forum' to get early notice of the
>> bugs and security flaws found by parties outside of the ISC itself and
>> that is possibly the biggest issue.
>>
> I'm sort of hesitant to shovel troll-food into the trough here,
> particularly since the topic is not relevant on this list, but since I
> think it might be helpful for others I would like to present at least
> one data point that contradicts your statement above.

Unfortunately for you Doug there is no difference between the word
NIGGER and the word TROLL and its time to escalate this into a formal
complaint considering the actions in this and other working groups to
parties they label as "Trolls".

As I have said, there is no difference between this and the Jim Crow
actions which separated blacks from the white population in then US and
the application of the concept of racially unfit parties as Trolls
within the IETF, which also of course brings us to the question of how
many people of color are management within the IETF?.

Have a nice day.

Todd Glassey