Re: [dnssd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-dns-interop-01.txt

Douglas Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Wed, 08 July 2015 01:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TKEHPkwOGHmf29x3RTRFT97pTNx+zzI8pEdpsRFUDDA=; b=L/ZyhoW6gkl8ZO/BZ1E0kRm4UAzAX09VT5VTjdj3yJYerg+jMvdRKCSFcp/ksUJnko jlIYWHvR5ekTfui31xQCO2KjgGHTH0de8IUWz5m+z5tp0EPUz9Z5wOj0NyP45PVwUO9U XdFVLa4Im6bvbtwPQmh5dDBUwXVEv4pPTeNdHEw2AZvIRHpbWkL3L9ndaXtO89hjwrrb AlMrFoIaIxVOpor5ZJkZ56P48KgNKmJxfbMXfD7U6McdQu9uFp+abCQTvVlzEiEf9QaM KD1U7lIc/LoFvbf2xGbpUAw4+R+6yvV6l8d4fwltyGLj8OIYRQxrelGCJjWr/wpqRsm8 AaiQ==