Re: [dnssd] WGLC for draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-03

Tim Chown <tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk> Wed, 23 July 2014 22:40 UTC

From: Tim Chown <tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:40:39 +0100
References: <10DC3A23-5ABF-4D01-97AE-17C5E488F664@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <EMEW3|b2e039c435c9cb5398775ee6c47ae47eq66AkU03tjc|ecs.soton.ac.uk|10DC3A23-5ABF-4D01-97AE-17C5E488F664@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <0022F0DD-AEC8-4222-8F74-E38399B6B02D@gmail.com> <609AC6B1-C544-4CF1-A1D9-0468D72C963B@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <EMEW3|4a5b37f34c5891ab73079da8169c32e3q6LMb503tjc|ecs.soton.ac.uk|609AC6B1-C544-4CF1-A1D9-0468D72C963B@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <94FE061A-51FF-4F18-906F-703D16E9F303@gmail.com> <A039AB31-751B-4646-A8FE-9C728A65DCAF@ecs.soton.ac.uk>