Re: [dnssd] Threat model - answer to questions

Douglas Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Mon, 08 December 2014 23:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=IyVz01gmNEwtodK/mykbwecpEwSiDlORa//gXf4zHj4=; b=ZUVsJwTH2z6k6qNxL34sOOP6BjAnRXjU2ZAnEw8iFXIrwQl0pA5xTJfF84PqEjBSyy qJwUnScn4+szGZ/DpW6+XQcQxs/eZOXtGyL7j7K7s8YMkzYcFtcYuxl5QdUM46iVOup/ 5KFvzauqFtLBuw1ve3QNsskKxT2H0bTt9Ne+hq2rlIPNr8pfVHJ61YwSVgVIjG8pxv7A VOv501hIDt8SnShmOm4eAmXnRq6EBW+Em+JrehBgRu9+Yk7Aik7b2QskH0o/VQIguSQB GZb9o+v7qT6ZfHvtWckzKuHGPkBD4I0WPa3LjRrGZQwMHAYy1i+aCO/ZmDEVZ0MM9lM8 5UPQ==