Re: [dnssd] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-05: (with COMMENT)

Douglas Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Tue, 17 March 2015 23:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=mTrFDIoOHnUXODmdPch4WcgruQqyIZQ0JhP+WzUk9M4=; b=NLV++GnoXocrGT6Kry2PgdPuwTTAhWfdt8fLnARFGakLQD1EU2JC80adLmPAJY80eJ I6YYbijJk9oE9Gn9pXTCOfFnn7pX11wysvtrme8kLKRuYgGvVVTQ0ycxt3LrN88uTm0Y 8T45sTJ86c/Qp2Hqvnz5fw2l5H4KUXpFyRQtRGKnE38+r5MsrRTlfHdTYorNzkhnjttc fOpxkrJFblr4P4SCjxpaIt+b0/3I12mSX1iaHmYSAQsViaMX5ssyUW7zG6SU4XwS7U+s T1lj/SFtqlErWsV3ZiF1598ZAXckJGCDHKCV1Pxs3Qpq/k5CqIEi+GR3DcPGAzuQh5aB lHQw==