[domainrep] Draft response set - further questions

Steve Allam <steve.allam@trustsphere.com> Wed, 27 June 2012 15:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=trustsphere.com; s=rmdkim; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:To:MIME-Version:From:Date:Message-ID; bh=z7CBVKoSmmfvbJqlVT9B38qto3U5w36nsNbO1gL8TXk=; b=o8YAOFkMAjaLXhBGsnGo+iZfIyiIq6SpZkUhwo5i8V2sQUspAu/0ZT5YJoSK2My/YZIDX1oFNZhkrCwqGiVQttS8rsOCQC8DFk5yACkE/SEisDydComAo9IaMlrwOuriVj31/kIFp2nnSlPJ5p/0fQQ3MpCDl9HAkXkXDsfxq1k=;